Routing Problem ?

Johnny Smith opensource_powered at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 00:47:00 UTC 2004

--- "Taylor, ForrestX" <forrestx.taylor at intel.com>
wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 12:08, Johnny Smith wrote:
> > I am having a problem on my lan.
> >
> > Please see my attached lan diagram.
> >

> > I cannot access machines ((LK)) from ((NK)) or
> vice
> > versa, I can ping their gateways though.
>
> Their own gateways, or the other gateway?  When you
> say access, do you
> mean ssh, or something else?
>
> Forrest

Hi Forrest

I cannot ping ((LK)) from ((NK))/ vice versa or access
either via Samba  as before .  These both used to be
on the same subnet.... but not now.

I can ping the nic on the server ((LAN))m  to which
each is connected ( from the other machine)
but not past the nic... to the other HOST.

Thanks for your interest

johnny