FC 2 Updates

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 17 13:27:42 UTC 2004

nyook said:
> Aaron Matteson wrote:
>> I would make any suggestions to the appropriate list, in this case
>> being:
>> or
>> http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
>
> Thanks but I didn't mean to make any suggestions (I'm still a newbie).

This doesn't mean you can't use the correct list.  All test releases
should be discussed on the fedora-test-list.  That is where you will find
the people interested in testing and currently using test releases.

> was just curious if a system update from FC2test to FC2final would be
> possible

I don't recall this being the question you asked, but upgrades from test
releases (FC2test1 -> FC2test2 or FC2test? -> FC2 Final) are never
supported.  Upgrades from final releases (FC1 Final -> FC2 Final) should
work, however.

--
William Hooper