RH8 to FC1 migration

Lucas Beber lucas.beber at nuevobersa.com.ar
Wed Mar 17 14:53:48 UTC 2004

Ok. I don't want to make an endless discussion with this.
I asked a question, exposing the scenario and then the question in if
same, (title: RH8 to FC1 migration.) - without answers.
My co-worker asked the question directly. (title: Net Hat 8.0 to
Fedora). 3 answers...

Then? That is it he/she made him to become bad. And I not spoilt
brats"

     [ Lucas Beber ]