Unscribe question

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Wed Mar 17 16:35:30 UTC 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 10:25:34AM -0600, admin at kclinux.net wrote:
> This debate has gone on for years.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=top+posting&btnG=Goog
> le+Search
>
> It's just like the "Don't send HTML email cause Im still stuck in the
> 80's and use pine/mutt"

Most people are (I assume) posting to this list to get technical help
from the experts who read it. Now if these experts are going to see top-
posting and HTML email as evidence of cluelessness, then I'd say that's
a pretty compelling reason to post in formats that they find acceptable.

Feel free to disagree with that, but don't be surprised if people who
take the time to follow the local rules get better service from the list
than you do.

Dave...

--
  New .sigs