DVD burning software

Darren Grant darren.grant at discoverysoft.com
Wed Mar 17 17:35:43 UTC 2004

Hey Darrin, I tried what you said... I use gnome, so I installed KDE and
started a session using KDM, from the console. Then I went back to gnome
and tried to install k3b... I get failed dependencies...

# yum install k3b
Server: Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Base
Server: Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Released Updates
Server: Fedora Core 1 ( xcyborg / stable )
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
....Unable to satisfy dependencies
Package k3b needs flac, this is not available.
Package k3b needs id3lib, this is not available.
Package k3b needs libFLAC++.so.2, this is not available.
Package k3b needs libFLAC.so.4, this is not available.
Package k3b needs libid3-3.8.so.3, this is not available.
Package k3b needs libmad, this is not available.
Package k3b needs libmad.so.0, this is not available.

Am I missing a library? Or did I need to do something further from the
KDE desktop?

Any help would be appreciated... thanks.