Postscript problem!

Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior npaulo at linux.ime.usp.br
Wed Mar 17 20:35:28 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to convert an HTML page wich have the following sequence to
Postscript:

but, this simbol simply doesn't apear on the final Postscript, hence,
whem I try to print, it doesn't print anything. I've tryed everything:
Change the locale of the system, the locale of the browser, the printing
settings (by the way, disabling converting to postscript on the printer
configuration doesn't allow to print this symbol too), etc, etc, etc...

What can I do?

Neither I can print the symbol, neither I can see the symbol on a final
postscript file. I've tried to convert the HTML page using mozilla. a2ps
doesn't work because I don't have netscape installed (have some way to
change it to use mozilla instead????)....

Thanks....

[]'s

--
Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior