openssl issue

Tom 'Needs A Hat' Mitchell mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 17 22:59:53 UTC 2004

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 10:02:32AM -0800, Jon Keller wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm new to the list so I apologize if this has been asked already, but is
> there an update, or eta for an update for the latest openssl bug?
>
> advisory
> http://www.packetstormsecurity.nl/0403-advisories/secadv_20040317.txt

I just got a RH note that rpm's for RH9 are ready.
My experience is that FC1 mirrors will see a fix
inside 36 hours.  Long before the free download for RH9
gets open enough for us free loaders.

Security fixes are a good thing for bit torrent....

It might be good for a torrent wizard to outline some
of the meta steps for setting it up.

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l