Philips Monitor

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Thu Mar 18 05:41:46 UTC 2004

Chadley Wilson wrote/ha scritto, On/il 18/03/2004 04:19:

>On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 09:45, antonio montagnani wrote:
>

>>I am planning to replace my monitor with a Philips monitor.
>>Any experience with the following items?:
>>
>>107X43
>>107E51
>>107T51
>>107P50
>>
>>Tnx for help
>>

>They just work hence the name PHILLIPS
>dont worry I have any trouble with these monitors!
>
>Chad

My question is : not all of them are in the list of Fedora (i.e. in the
graphical Tool Screen/Hardware).
If it is in the list I was planning to choose it, to stop the machine,
to plug the new monitor and start again the machine...
If it is not in the list???? Shall I try to choose a similar screen or
kudzu shall do the job (anybody says that it doesn't work, that doesn't
make any good)

Tnx

--

 Antonio M.

 Working with  Mozilla 1.6 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1