priority on /dev/sda4

jludwig wralphie at comcast.net
Thu Mar 18 18:45:10 UTC 2004

Way back in the dark ages. Maybe even before Linux for some reason
forgotten (At least by me) Mac's required this for some sort of
information transfer.  The first three partitions were 'empty' and take
up no room. The caveat to this is (at least for older Linux systems)
that Linux tries to mount the specified partition and if it does not
exist fails. If this happens you can do a fdisk -l to determine if it
has been reformatted I.E. using partition 1 not 4.
--
jludwig <wralphie at comcast.net>