Question About FTP & AntiVirus

Chalonec Roger Chalonec.Roger at pbgc.gov
Fri Mar 19 11:57:33 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am new to Fedora and want to use it as an FTP server.  The server has
vsftp installed and I have done successful file transfers on my LAN.  I
would like to know if vsftp supports encrypted file transfer using
WS-FTP Pro as a client.  Also, is there an free FTP client that works
with Fedora that encrypts during file transfer?

One more questions please.  Is there any anti virus support for Fedora?
The files will generally originate from windows systems, get stored on
the Fedora ftp server, and be downloaded to another windows system.

Thanks al lot,

Roger