Changing Run levels

Yoo, Gene Gene.Yoo at calbar.ca.gov
Fri Mar 19 15:38:52 UTC 2004

Okay, I'm dealing with installing the VMware tools (yeah off topic) in
FC2 test 1 (I know, not the right list, etc, etc) But I cannot for the
life of me remember how to change run levels from the command prompt
prior to boot.  Also, I can't find the location in FC1 or FC2 where to
change the run levels from a GUI.  Can anyone tell me that?

/etc/inittab change to 3 where it's "5" or whatever runlevel you're at.
Don't know about the GUI, "system settings?"

--Gene