Hard Lock with Fedora Core 1

Small, Jim jim.small at eds.com
Fri Mar 19 15:38:33 UTC 2004

I tried the sysreq=1 and nmi_watchdog=1 settings.  I also hooked up a serial
cable to Com1.  I even setup agetty to watch Com1 and logged in to make sure
that the connection is good.

However, when the system locks, alt-printscreen-p doesn't do anything and I
don't see any output on the serial port.

Am I doing something wrong?  Is there anything else I can try?

<> Jim