Changing Run levels

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Fri Mar 19 15:56:32 UTC 2004

I see I've not made it clear.  I know I can alter /etc/inittab.  I don't
really want to do it that way.  I'd just prefer to hit run level 3 on boot
one time.  And yes I am familiar with the GUI 'system settings', however,
I am just not sure where the run level adjustment in FC1 is.  Would it now
be under Login Screen?

--
Tabhair póg dom, táim Éireannach

Mark Haney
Development, Systems and Network Administration
DoctorDirectory.com
http://www.doctordirectory.com