LDAP how to

Preston grammaton_cleric at gmx.net
Fri Mar 19 18:15:10 UTC 2004

El Viernes, 19 de Marzo de 2004 10:18 AM, Douglas Furlong escribió:
> On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 14:13, Preston wrote:
> > Is there some LDAP how to specifically focused in Fedora?
>
> i don't believe there is, could you be slightly more specific though, as
> this is tantamount to saying "is there a DB how to focused for fedora?".
>
> Should I assume you are looking to do authentication?

Not exactly, this is more a test config to learn how to do it, and maybe
 later use LDAP to provide a centralized way to supply mail address and
 whatever can be stored (auth is not required). The problem is I cant
 properly create the data and add records and there is no tool to create
 this.

--
Roger D. Vargas
ICQ: 117641572

ru guo ni yao ai, ni jiang bu hui shi qu