openssl issue

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Mar 19 22:08:38 UTC 2004

At 16:01 3/19/2004, you wrote:
>Rodolfo J. Paiz said:
> > Yes, as far as what's good for *me*. The question has another side: what
> > can someone like me to do to help test the code (say, on a spare system)?
>
>This is a good question, Rodolfo, that probably should be brought up again
>on the fedora-test-list (since that is where testing discussions are).

Whew... I confess to having somewhat more than I can handle just with
fedora-list and redhat-list... I steadfastly refuse to subscribe to YAML.

Will someone who does participate in that forum kindly find out such an
answer, and help push that answer out to the rest of us?

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com