connecting to a winxp box

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Sun Mar 21 23:24:19 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 01:20, Dennis Calhoun wrote:
> I'm glad there are people that are so willing to assist those of us
> that don't know nearly as much about Linux, but while reading this
> thread I am again finding myself thinking, "What a ridiculously clunky
> and confusing mess this whole Linux to Windows networking thing is.
> How I wish that SOME version of Linux was anywhere NEAR as easy to set
> up a home network for as Windows is. Maybe, just maybe, one day..."
>
> Dennis C.
Dennis I just remembered about two years ago corel linux had a
networking solution that worked very nicely. A bit buggy though but
probably easier than windows cause it worked first time.
But hey dont despair, I have learnt that you must have a clear mind and
learn the steps to take for each task. Do one step at a time  and you
wont struggle as much.

Chadley Wilson

Production PLanner / Analyst and Supervisor

A division of Technobyte (Pty) Ltd.    Registration No. 1993/00917/07
Email: chadley at pinteq.co.za

Tel: +27 11 265 3000 (Switchboard) or 265 3195 (Direct) 083 342 3730
(Cell)
Fax: + 27 11 265 3073
Web site: www.pinnacle.co.za

WARNING: The information transmitted herewith is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete all
copies of the material.