xmms = 1:1.2.10, this is not available.

John McBride jmcbride at ccis.com
Mon Mar 22 02:46:26 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am Mo, den 22.03.2004 schrieb John McBride um 02:13:
>

>>It's okay now.
>

> So, what was it that fixed it for your. What caused the error?
>
> Alexander

Hi Alexander,

Oops, I should have mentioned that it was just the passage of time. It
just suddenly worked, I changed nothing. I guess the "fedora core
updates" server I hit was out of date? Probably something like that.

Thanks everyone, I was just curious about the message...it seemed to
linger for quite awhile (several hours) so I finally asked on the list.

Regards,
John