Slammer

jludwig wralphie at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 16:17:42 UTC 2004

I've used Linux for several years and find some arrogant A's out there
too.

I learned to use it by reading HowTo's, other peoples notes, man pages,
tutorials and the like. Someone took the time to write these.

Linux has always worked as a community where they help each other.
Unfortunately all communities have fringes I'm sorry to say.

Those who say that they learned it on their own;
 1) They read a man page - which someone wrote
 2) They read a HowTo     - which someone wrote
 3) They write the programs  - which someone wrote

Then what is this go learn it yourself?
--
jludwig <wralphie at comcast.net>