Slammer

Merrill Jr. Butterman feather_n_cap at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 19:08:55 UTC 2004

Slammer eh,
I can understand your frustration above those who choose to answer there emails
in that fashion but then again this is a voluntary list and they still have the
choice to answer any way they choose. This doesn't give them the right to do
this to another person but if they keep this general outlook about things would
you want to be their penpal anyway. For everyone who practices this there are
so much more who don't so keep the faith of knowing there are people out there
to help you. As for this person, I wouldn't say "slammer" but I would just say "next"

=====
Merrill A. Butterman Jr.