Slammer

Merrill Jr. Butterman feather_n_cap at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 22:40:14 UTC 2004

Great points to consider. when you first start on something new there is always
that period of thinking where you fit in. The more knowledge you gain the more
your able to help yourself and utimately others as well. It's too bad there are
those who forget that small point because all of us had to start at the exact
same place as the other newbies. I suspect at that time that even the ones that
refuse to help others now needed that same assistance in their past. Personally
though, I firmly believe this, to learn one must admit he knows nothing and if
there comes a time where he believe he knows everything, again he knows nothing
except he loses he ability to learn because his pride convinces him he already
knows everything. thanks for the listening ear

=====
Merrill A. Butterman Jr.