Installation Troubles

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Tue Mar 23 03:19:52 UTC 2004

At 20:44 3/22/2004, you wrote:
>Thank you very much  for the quick response!
>I will get some more memory and report back with my results ;-).

If you actually want the machine to run in text mode in 32 MB or RAM (for
example, as a server) then no problem... I have a bunch of them set up that
way. Put in more memory (at least another 32MB), run the install in text
mode, then when you shut down remove the additional RAM. Fedora can *run*
on 32MB in text mode and with not-too-many services running, but you can't
*install* it that way.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com