YaST question?

Aaron aamehl at bezeqint.net
Tue Mar 23 10:31:22 UTC 2004

Yast is SuSe's gui configuration utility.
I is quite extensive, but as with most gui's you have two choices either
gui or not but you can't combine them, which means if the gui
configuration for X lets say doesn't work and you must edit XF86 by hand
forget using the gui.

However if it becomes opensource and a normal group of developers start
working on it who know what it could do to Linux in general.

Aaron