Wine, DC120 cam, and OneTouch Scanner problems.

Jim Sims seadog at islandmon.com
Tue Mar 23 17:41:24 UTC 2004

I have set permissions to all for both Com1 & 2, and even logged off and
on again.  No luck.  How do you list the serial ports Com1 & 2 in
Linux?  I have tried what I think is everything on port settings in "add
camera".  I keep getting the message of "can't initialize camera, check
your port settings".
Jim