make dep bombs

Kevin F. Berrien kblists at comcast.net
Wed Mar 24 22:18:17 UTC 2004

I wiped the source, reinstalled and tried again, no luck.  Switched to
the latest updated source, still problems.

My first install, somewhere within the process above, was simular to
yours.  Everything compiled, modules, except the kernel errored out on
compile.  Then I reinstalled source again, and started my make dep problem.

Perhaps I'll purge the source again, and rebuild my kernel config
again.  I was kind hoping however to "learn something" from this
accident, hopeing someone would know how to read the compile output and
could point me in the right direction.

Thanks for you help!