fedora-list Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1394

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Mar 28 15:58:03 UTC 2004

Am So, den 28.03.2004 schrieb Parameshwara Bhat um 11:50:

> Hello Friends,
>
> I recently posted a mail asking if anybody could guide me as to how to
> share 'kppp' in fedora core1 with non-root users.It is a home PC shared by

[ snip ]

Hello Parameshwara,

you should better choose a topic which is "speaking". You posted once
and now with subject line "fedora-list Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1394". This
is wrong, it does says nothing about your intention, question. It even
false references to a daily digest mail. This is called thread
hijacking.

Please start new mails to the list with an empty mail window where you
fill in recipient (here fedora-list at redhat.com, maybe use your address
book), a speaking topic (maybe: howto use kppp as normal user?) and
write down your body text. Do not take a different mail to which you do
not want to reply and erase just the body.

Keeping this in mind will raise the chance to get good help from the
list.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 17:50:34 up 9 days, 1:32, load average: 0.25, 0.19, 0.11
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]