I want to force 1/2 duplex from my network card. How?

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Mar 30 18:30:10 UTC 2004

Am Di, den 30.03.2004 schrieb Mike Tibbar um 19:21:

> Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> >Please do not hijack foreign threads. Posting a new subject mail to the
> >list please use an empty mail editor window and do not take a foreign
> >posting. Else the mail contains a misleading reference to an unrelated
> >topic - like your post now.
>
> Damn Alexandre....  You have a script or a bot running on this email list to
> flag hijacked threads?  It took less than 10 minutes before busted this
> user.!  lol
>
> Mike

No Mike, all is hand made. I do not rely on bots or automate scripts. If
you compare the notes you see that they all differ. Too, I only remark
for hijacking in replies where I try to answer the question. I still
have the impression, most new users do not know the they mix threads.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 20:27:01 up 11 days, 4:08, load average: 1.17, 1.14, 1.13
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]