ADSL Load Balancig

Cristiano Soares stillnick2 at terra.com.br
Wed Mar 31 05:02:37 UTC 2004

Hi pablo. im trying to make a fail-over redundance link on my server, but i
cant get it to work, is seems that uve done it right? som could u give me a
hint here please? I've make the whole ip route thing, and it looks fine, i
can ping outside from eth0 and eth2 (my two adsl lines) using the ping -I
eth# www.exemple.com. But after i do the route tables i cant do NAT to my
local network, would u help me please? thanks a lot.

Cristian