About RULE for FC1, was: 486 install?

Thomas King kingttx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 09:06:53 UTC 2004

>Yes, currently RULE is "stuck" to Red Hat 9. The reason is simply that
>I moved to a new apartment (as in"still living with cardboard boxes in
>the living room...") and the other developers had, AFAIK, similar
>offline problems at the same time.
>I suggest that you subscribe to the RULE list and post there
>an "is anybody working on FC1?"

I looked over your website and cannot find any of the downloads, even for
RH9. I take it there won't be any until all of the developers are settled
back in. I'd love to try this out for a small charter school whose network
I'm working on. They have a bunch of 133MHz white boxes that I want to use
as non-essential file servers.

Tom King