thinking of moving to Fedora

ems woorooraroad at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 31 13:27:11 UTC 2004

As some of you know, I'm new to this list.
Regarding my hardware post, I feel it should be OK with Fedora.

At the moment, I'm having an issue with Mandrake. I'm not happy with the way
they are doing things.

Anyway, what I would like to ask is if some of you folk here could kindly tell
you prefer Fedora to Mandrake or any other distro for that matter.

I might also mention that presently I'm running Mandrake 10 Community, with
the 2.6 kernel and the latest Kde etc. And the new kernel is definitely alot
faster and smoother.
So when Core 2 comes with all this new stuff, it should be a real beauty for
you all :)

Cheers ems

ps: Mdk 10 C, has about 500-800 megs of bugfixes to download :)