VPN with Fedora - PPTP

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Wed Mar 31 21:12:12 UTC 2004

Hey, we got it already.  You don't need to send it 50 times.  I think
using something like FreeS/Wan or the IPsec stack built into the 2.6
kernel is your best bet. I never got a pptpd working and the MSChap stuff
I think is still experimental.

--
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Mark Haney
Development, Systems and Network Administration
DoctorDirectory.com
http://www.doctordirectory.com