SOLVED: Corruption

J.L. Coenders fedora at universalgrid.nl
Sat May 1 08:09:07 UTC 2004

I solved the problems, it was a bad DIMM. I got it out now and:
- memtest86 is succesfull
- disk diagnostics are succesfull
- touch /forcefsck reports no more problems
- tarring and gzipping works perfectly for all situations

Only problem now is that I have half my RAM ;)
Thanks for the help, guys.

Jeroen