new FC1 install problems

Steve Wampler swampler at noao.edu
Mon May 3 15:50:24 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 08:29, ne... wrote:

> Well I'm a few days short of 40, started using Linux soon
> after RH2.1 came out in the mid 90's and have 3 pcs with
> RH9, FC1 & FC2t3 on them.

Still under 40?  Whippersnapper.  I can't match the OP's 69
(*that's* old - I feel so young now), but I'm 54, started
programming in '67, using Unix in ~76 (memory fades as you get
older), running Unix from my home since '82, and Linux since,
gosh, wasn't there a version 0.67?  Currently use Linux everywhere,
for everything except TurboTax.

Steve Wampler -- swampler at noao.edu