Old farts ... Orkut group

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon May 3 18:38:31 UTC 2004

It's nice to know that one can keep working with Unix/Linux past
age 60 without lethal damage.  However, to keep from distracting
all the young whippersnappers here with our gray-haired eminence,
I suggest we move this to an orkut group I just created, "Old Farts",
at  http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=52197 .  For those
who aren't yet on Orkut, send an email with your name and a valid
bi-directional email address, and I will invite you in.

Keith
( Computers since 1966, Unix since 1978, ... )

--
Keith Lofstrom           keithl at ieee.org         Voice (503)-520-1993