MySQL 4

Aaron Matteson fedora at cryptosystem.us
Tue May 4 02:51:58 UTC 2004

Thomas Zehetbauer became daring and sent these 0.3K bytes,
> Unfortunately even the most recent development builds come with a rather
> archaic mysql 3.23.58 which causes miscellaneous problems. I would
> really appreciate an official statement from the steering committee
> regarding this issue.

This topic has already been discussed in detail on several occasions.
Search the list archives instead of beating this dead horse again.

--
  0 1 0  -> Aaron M Matteson - 0xD144B7FF
  0 0 1  --> The worlds tallest dwarf, both kindly and helpful!