HP's 441 technology

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Tue May 4 08:16:38 UTC 2004

Hi there ppl,
I read an article in the brainstorm mag where HP has come up with a
Linux solution where they are saving money on hardware costs.

The 441 is a bit of a scare but obviously do-able.
what the 441 is , is a pc with minimum 8 usb and 4 VGA cards.
How this works is they use usb keyboards and mice and split the one PC
into 4 workstations.
Obviously the question is how did they do it, is there a way to set this
up with out their fancy hp software using Linux? FC1 in-particular
--
Chadley - Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.