Escaping

Bob Shaffer fedora at bobshafferscomputer.com
Tue May 4 17:49:10 UTC 2004

neil said:
(snip)
> I can't answer your question but have you actually tried installing and
> running these other distros?
> neil

Not yet.  I wanted to see if leaving Red Hat/Fedora behind was my only
option first.  The software that Red Hat has written, which is included
with Fedora, and some of the other things they have done with their
releases make me hopeful that I can stay with Fedora and/or Red Hat.
Spending hours, days, or even weeks trying to restore my configuration
after an upgrade simply isn't worth it, though.