FAQs?

John Aldrich john at chattanooga.net
Tue May 4 17:48:47 UTC 2004

Ok... I give up. I'd like to get up2date to, at the very least, keep my RH9
system updated with all security and errata, but since RedHat is no longer
supporting RH 9, my only option is Fedora.

I seem to recall that one can reconfigure Up2Date to download from the Fedora
servers, but I don't know what changes need to be made. Is there a FAQ
somewhere on what changed have to be made to get that running?

I also know that up2date will run much like apt in that you can update to the
next version without having to have physical install media. I'd be interested
in doing that, but I need to know how, and I'm assuming since the silence to
my question on this is deafening, that it's in the FAQ somewhere. I'll RTFM
if someone will point me to TFM!
	Thanks...