Old farts and new Linux

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Tue May 4 21:03:16 UTC 2004

Charles R. Dennett said:
> Anyway, the only reason I keep my old Windows box around is because I
> could not get Microsoft Money 2001 working under wine.  I wonder if that
> would be similar?  I only use MS$ because the old box came with it and
> I've grown used to it.

have you tried gnucash?  my finances aren't that complex, so it works well
for me, i'm not so sure about more complex financial situations.

-d

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991