OT: New low for Microsoft!

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Wed May 5 12:16:56 UTC 2004

Matthew Miller said:
> Yeah, sure would suck to have software designed to take capabilities of
> what sounds like a pretty average machine three years from now. Oh, the
> humanity.

listen, buddy, on what side of the linux fanboy line do you live?

someone find a strong branch and a rope, we're going to have a lynchin'!

and computers that are around now are overpowered, people don't need more
than  3ghz, hell, most people don't need more than 700mhz (given enough
ram).  the new direction in chip fabrication needs to be slower, more
efficient, smaller and less power hungry.

-d

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991