OT: New low for Microsoft!

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Wed May 5 15:55:14 UTC 2004

Pedro Fernandes Macedo said:
> Not exactly. It's overpowered for *normal* usage (with this I mean web
> browsing , listening to mp3s , watching DVDs , etc).

(i'm not going to respond to your entire email bit by bit, as you were
bringing up SUPER-power user and server scenarios)

and isn't that what longhorn is supposed to be for?  normal usage?  or is
longhorn their server and workstation AND home solution?

-d

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991