Old farts and new Linux

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Wed May 5 16:33:48 UTC 2004

At 06:37 5/5/2004, you wrote:
>I had my first real experience on a TRS-80 model III [...]

I can well remember the first time I ever touched a computer. It was long,
long ago... when dinosaurs ruled the Earth and right around the time this
thread started. Now the dinosaurs are gone, but we still have this thread!

<grin>

P.S. Since we're doing reminiscence and résumés here: Full-flavored fart of
median age and good Latin character. Born 1972, Apple ][+ w/64KB in 1982,
database programming commercially in 1987, Internet in 1991, Linux in 1993
or 1994 (don't recall), sales manager for the first ISP in Guatemala in
1995, and currently 99.630% ranking in SETI at home. :-)

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com