up2date 2 days ?

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed May 5 16:57:05 UTC 2004

Am Mi, den 05.05.2004 schrieb boby um 18:45:

> Hello
>
> i installed fedora and started up2date on my computer
> from last night. first of all i saw several warning
> message about some of the software's GPG , and the
> sofware thampered or corrupted , however i clicked on
> yes button ,but i wanted to know what is those GPG
> message and how can i fix it ?
> i saw before in here that up2date for another person
> took 2 days but i didnt belive because i always use
> apt-get ,but now i believe that its going to be 2 days
> . how can change the mirror site in the middle of the
> up2date ,or after up2date even ?
>
> thanks

http://fedoranews.org/contributors/alexander_dalloz/mirror/

That should answer your questions. Please use the list archive in future
to avoid asking FAQ. Thank you.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2188.nptl
Sirendipity 18:55:34 up 8 days, 17:44, load average: 0.05, 0.10, 0.14
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]