Taming the mailing lists?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Wed May 5 17:43:50 UTC 2004

At 10:37 5/5/2004, you wrote:
>Rodolfo, you've made some excellent points, far better than I could.
>
>May I quote your entire post to some people I know who desperately need
>to shut down their forums and start some mailing lists?

Thanks! And for the record, anything I post to a mailing list I define as
for public use and benefit. Use for whatever purpose suits you, and
delighted that it *was* useful in any way.

>LSMFT

Saw this on the other thread, but I miss the significance of the phrase...?
You wanna educate me some?

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com