C1T3 Remaining Time

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Wed May 5 17:47:56 UTC 2004

David Collantes said:

> What should we be talking about on this list? I believe my remark was
> more  appropiated for this list than the "old fart" long thread. Since
> Fedora is not  a release yet (we are still going through test
> reeleases), fedora-list should  be silent.

uh, what the hell are you talking about?  i've been running the final
release of fedora core 1 since november.  fedora core 2 is in testing, so
that's discussed in fedora-test.

> Alexander, if you do not have anything good to contribute, just keep
> your  fingers off the keyboard. I have been following your replies to
> newbies and  others here and they have driven me to imagine you as a
> grouchy old man (which  happens to be helpfull at times).

alexander may be pretty terse and critical of the way people post, but he
certainly makes up for it with his knowlege and helpful nature.

certainly alot more constructive than your post was.

step back, get your facts straight, and then talk to us.

-d

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net )+
+(  linux "just works" : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991