Continuing Mozilla Woes

John Nichel john at kegworks.com
Thu May 6 13:13:06 UTC 2004

Hi,

   I've STFA, Googled, and performed a voodoo ritual on my system, but I
still can't seem to fix the Mozilla crash problem.  I've installed all
the TTF font packs recommended in the mailing list archives, installed
the MS fonts, created a new profile from scratch, and
installed/uninstalled rpm and source versions of 1.4, and am now running
a source version of 1.6, but it keeps crashing (exiting out?) with no
error.  Neither Talkback nor the KDE Crash Handler comes up after the
crash, and no messages are left in my logs, so I can't pinpoint the
problem.  During my search, I seem to remember finding an email that
talked about an application that I can run in the background to monitor
Mozilla, and get whatever errors it's producing, but I can't find that
email for the life of me now.  Anyone know what this program may be?
Anyone have any other suggestions on getting Mozilla to play nice?

--
John C. Nichel
KegWorks.com
john at kegworks.com