Need help (of course) setting up network

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri May 7 14:47:23 UTC 2004

At 13:03 5/6/2004, you wrote:
>Do you want me to start again? Maybe even re-install.(I'm getting quite
>good at that). Just to have a clean start with no stupid mistakes messing
>up the picture.

As you wish. As long as you're clear about what you're doing, the point is
to both fix the problem and show you how to fix such a thing yourself in
the future. So we can work on the system you have now, or you can
reinstall. Just tell us what's going on so we have a good picture of the
situation.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz