Synaptic with Fedora?

Norton Trevisan Roman Norton.Roman at itri.brighton.ac.uk
Fri May 7 20:28:14 UTC 2004

Yes... my "mouse" is a synaptic touchpad... and I use it perfectly with
fedora 1, even the central button to scroll the windows... but fedora
doesn't recognize it at first glance... so I found this driver:

http://littleelephant.altervista.org/files/synaptics-0.12.3.tar.bz2

you decompress it, type make, and then copy the synaptic_drv.o into
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/

it works perfectly

norton
---
QVIDQVID LATINE DICTVM SIT ALTVM VIDETVR.