Threads

Juan Carlos Inostroza jci at tux.cl
Fri May 7 23:30:09 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 19:14, jasonevans9 at cox.net wrote:
> Can I request to fedora list that I only receive emails
> responding to my questions?  I tried keeping up with all of it,
> because I am eager to learn, but I am overwhelmed.  I better stick
> to a few things at a time.

A little OT.

Well, that's what mailing lists are for. To read a question from
somebody and read the answers from somebody else. If you want to stick
to "reading only the emails with the answers to my questions", then
stick to some other type of help (technical support, maybe).

BTW, i have learned a lot of tricks for Fedora from other people's
messages. Even if i cannot keep track of all the messages from this
mailing list. And it's worth the time. So, take your time, or select all
the mails from this ML and press Ctrl-K sometimes (on Evolution, it
works ;-) )

Greetings!
--
Juan Carlos Inostroza O.