Backup soution to another server

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 16:55:07 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm looking for an Opensource solution which can allow
me to backup various servers I have to another server
(the others servers disks) while allowing me to store
full and incremental backups, browse the files that
were backed up etc.

Basically, a normal tape backup system but without
tapes while keeping the backed up files on the other
servers disks in a highly compressed format.

Anyone know of anything like this out there?

Thanks.

Michael.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com