follow up: no smb network access

Florian Idelberger florian at idelberger.de
Mon May 10 15:26:04 UTC 2004

[root at incarnationofdeath sane.d]# mount -t smbfs -o username=guest
"//ratte/Neuer Ordner" /mnt/floppy
5498: Connection to ratte failed
SMB connection failed

That's what I get. But that doesn't help me any further because even
before I knew that I got no connection. But why? i don't know which
settings could be wrong.